For more on the microbiome, don't missThe Future of the Microbiome Virtual Summit, taking place March 23-25, 2021. The free event will cover a range of topics core to the future of the sector—from the first 1000 days, to inflammation and metabolism, bioinformatics, CRISPR, next-gen technologies and more.Registration is open now.
And to view more informational and educational sessions from the Naturally Informed virtual events series,register for free on-demand access:
Taking Control of the Immunity & Wellness MarketSessions include:
- Strategies for Immune Wellness with Mark Hyman, M.D.
- Wellness and Immunity: A new mega-trend? with Shelley Balanko, Ph.D., of The Hartman Group
- Nutrients & Nutraceuticals for Immunity with James DiNicolantonio, PharmD
- Regenerative Agriculture 2020: A Primer on the Future of Food with Thomas M. Newmark of The Carbon Underground
- Retailer Roundtable: Starting Local to Spark Change with Alan Lewis, Natural Grocers, and Abraham Nabors, Mustard Seed Market & Cafe
- Resilience in Action: Best Sourcing Practices for Supplier Sustainability with Greg Ris, Indena U.S.A., Inc.
- Your Guide to a Complete Microbiome Makeover with Fred Pescatore, MD, MPH, CCN
- The New Frontier? AI and personalization in the microbiome space with Afif Ghannoum, Aline de Santa Izabel, Mariette Abrahams, and Jay Jacobowitz of Retail Insights
- Nutrition for Life: Introducing the Link Between Food, Brain Development, Mental Performance & Behaviour with Dr. Alex Richardson
- New Ashwagandha Research for Stress, Sleep & Immune Health with Dr. Michael Lelah
- Psychedelic Therapy: Healing Hearts, Minds and Souls with David Bronner