Consumers are making purchases based on a growing set of values, from toxin-free to fair trade
Topics covered in the sustainability report:
- Issues that resonate most with consumers regarding planetary health.
- How varying groups view sustainability and motives.
- Behaviors consumers are adopting to live more sustainably.
- Consumer attitudes toward plastic and packaging.
- Interest in corporate initiatives.
- Sustainable product purchase and interest in environmentally friendly versions of categories
- ...and more
Sustainability report methodology:
- 4,013 U.S. adults
- Fielded September 2022