concern. Optimum Nutrition surveyed full-time employed Americans ages 18-42 to find out how consumers feel, and how they power up. Key findings, as outlined in a press release:
People Want to Enjoy Summer Fun
- 86% of respondents take advantage of Summer Fridays, even if they have a lot of work on their plate.
- Most want to use that time for physical activities. That downtime includes:
- running, walking or biking (46%)
- working out at the gym or at home (32%)
- playing recreational sports like golf (17%)
- 52% of respondents say they want to hit the road early for weekend travel
- 37% head to the beach or pool
- 71% of parents say they want to have some fun with the kids.
Energy Levels are Low
- More than half of respondents report being physically tired on Fridays, with energy flagging between lunchtime and the end of the workday
- 36% are emotionally drained at the end of the week
- 62% have cancelled Friday plans because they tired
People Power Up with Energy DrinksA majority of survey participants (96%) utilized energy drinks. Diving in deeper:
- 61% said they are aware of their drink choices in the workplace
- 75% prefer to consume drinks with nutritional benefits
- 59% enjoy for non-alcoholic energy drinks for socializing
Optimum Nutrition shared that the company is working with Corporate Natalie, who has nearly 800,000 followers of her frequently humorous work-life takes onTikTokandInstagram, to spread the word about its AMIN.O. Energy Sparkling ready-to-drink beverage as a go-to solution for summer energy and hydration.