In 2022, two grants will be awarded:
- GPA Young Researcher Award for Fundamental/Primary Research $2,000 USD
- GPA Young Researcher Award for Applied Research: $2,000 USD
"We are thrilled to expand our grant program to honor more young researchers who are advancing the category," said GPA's Executive Director Len Monheit. "New research on prebiotics is being released nearly every day underscoring the fact that prebiotics are truly powering the microbiome." The grants, he added, will help propel more top-tier science.
Additional details about the applications:
- Topics can cover any aspect of prebiotic research, including gut and other microbiomes.
- The research must be original and published in a peer-reviewed journal.
- The award program is open to postdoctoral fellows or Ph.D. students.
- The first author must be younger than 36 years at the application deadline of January 15, 2022.
To learn more and apply, go toPrebioticAssociation.org.