“The prebiotic market continues to expand and interest in the category and in GPA is sky rocketing,” said GPA Executive Director Len Monheit in the press release. “We are thrilled to welcome these new members who represent diverse parts of the industry and help expand GPA’s reach.”
Member Level companies include:
- ADM, a human and animal nutrition and agricultural origination and processing company.
- Aquamin, creator of a marine multi-mineral complex derived from the Lithothamnion seaweed species.
- Anderson Advanced Ingredients, an innovator and provider of functional food and nutraceutical ingredients.
- Next Trillion Sciences, a specialized clinical research organization that focuses on antifungal, antibacterial, and dermatology agents.
- Traverse Science, a virtual Contract Research Organization specializing in food and nutrition research.
“Connecting with the scientific community is a huge priority. We saw a growing need for a membership level for individuals who want to engage with the prebiotic community,” stated Monheit.