Spring Lake, MI—Move Nutrition Network, which launched on March 29, 2023, is serving as a conduit between research and the booming Sports and Active Nutrition Industry. As WholeFoods Magazine has reported, the active nutrition category is on a winning streak and shows no signs of faltering. A report from Verified Market Research revealed that the sports nutrition market was valued at $36 billion in 2020 and is set to reach $66 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.9%. There's tremendous opportunity in the space, and the need to stay educated on the latest science and trends is great.
“Move Nutrition Network (www.MoveNutritionNetwork.com) provides a home for sports nutritionists, dietitians, and trainers to easily access industry research, brand innovations, and trade news headlines,” said Move Nutrition founder and industry veteran, Todd Pauli, who also leads 24 Stories Marketing. “Our goal is to bring the most important performance nutrition information forward to educate the sports and active nutrition industry and the individuals it influences. “
More Nutrition Network, which includes a digital magazine, newsletter, and podcasts, will offer industry data and new content, including:
- Move Nutrition Quarterly, a digital magazine digging into one important topic, with the first being “Sports & Active Nutrition for Women.”
- ISSN’s “The Scoop” Newsletter that gathers important sports and active nutrition headlines, along with quick summaries and insights, to help readers stay informed with one convenient source of information.
- Regular podcasts from industry leaders
- Digital content focused on significant sports and active nutrition issues, research profiles, ingredient education and more.
Move Nutrition partners with industry organizations to provide readers with access to sports nutrition data and insights from leaders in the nutrition space. Partners will also be sharing information about the network to their respective memberships. “Our partners symbolize the connection we intend to foster throughout the Sports & Active Nutrition community,“ said Editor Elyse Lovett, who brings more than 15 years of marketing experience with an emphasis on sports and active nutrition through her firm Lovett Marketing and previous roles at Nutrition21 and Kyowa Hakko. “This is a highly collaborative, supportive industry and we want to exemplify that through our content.”
Move Nutrition’s partners include:
- International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN). Move Nutrition partners with the ISSN to distribute the Move Nutrition newsletter, titled The Scoop, which comes from the ISSN and recognizes this organization’s role in forming a community devoted to sports nutrition research, certification, and practice.
- SPINS. This market data provider will share ongoing data to inform Move Nutrition’s audience about sports and active nutrition market sales and product trends.
- Women in Nutraceuticals (WIN). Move Nutrition will highlight this organization within the sports and active nutrition community by featuring leading female voices across all facets of sports nutrition.
- Industry Transparency Center (ITC). ITC provides market insights across key nutrition industry topics and will be providing research related to sports and active nutrition topics.