The new companies are:
- CV Sciences, Inc. operates under a consumer products division and a pharmaceuticals division. The consumer products division offers PlusCBD Oil brand of hemp extract products. The pharmaceutical division is developing CBD-based medicine.
- OmniActive Health Technologies works to improve lives through evidence-based research, extraction, purification, and isolation of active compounds for use in supplements, and through innovations in nutrient delivery technologies.
- Morre-tec Industries is a global supplier of colors, functional ingredients, excipients and minerals for the formulation of supplements, food and beverage products.
- Natural Remedies is a research-driven herbal healthcare company from India. The company’s core strengths are in manufacturing branded extracts validated with clinical trials. Brands include Turmacin, Gutgard, BacoMind, and AP-Bio.
- Novozymes A/S is a global bioinnovation company that focuses on the research, development, and production of industrial enzymes and microorganisms.
- OLEO, Inc. designs potent, water-soluble CBD products for the active lifestyle community. Their branded ingredient, OleoCBD, has no bitter aftertaste and makes CBD two times more bioaccessible.
- Solara Labs created the first full line of “fast melting” tablets for the nutraceutical market, under the brand name EZ Melts. It also created BariMelts, specifically designed to support bariatric patients after weight loss procedures.
- Chestnut Communications is a full-service advertising agency focusing on healthcare, food and cosmetics products, with experience in regulatory matters and media clearances.
- Demetrix, Inc. produces rare natural ingredients at a high consistency and purity level, using baker’s yeast and fermentation to make the ingredients quickly and cheaply for maximum accessibility.
- Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, P.C. is a law firm that focuses on advising clients on regulatory requirements of the FDA and FTC. The firm represents clients in civil and criminal litigation matters.
- Faberlic manufactures oxygen skin care products with patented oxygen complexes, as well as health care products, functional nutrition, and food supplements. The company holds 32 patents, including international ones.