The international awards are broken into five categories:
- New Sustainable Product: given to a new food/beverage product with sustainability credentials.
- Sustainable Ingredient: given to a new ingredient that makes a sustainable difference in terms of environmental and/or social impact.
- Sustainable Packaging: a new packaging format with a low environmental impact.
- Sustainability Pioneer: given to a leader in some aspect of sustainability.
- Sustainability Leadership: given to an organization that leads in various aspects of sustainability.
Related: Ecovia Intelligence Predicts Surge in Upcycled Products for 2022 5 Hot Topics at the Sustainable Foods Summit Packaging that Attracts Consumers
Entries must be submitted by April 29; finalists will be notified by May 16. Winners will be announced at a ceremony that will take place on June 16, in Amsterdam. It will be co-hosted alongside the European edition of the Sustainable Foods Summit, June 16-17.