This recipe is courtesy of La Tourangelle
3 cups spinach or baby spinach
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
10 mushrooms, sliced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon La Tourangelle Organic Refined Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon butter or ghee
Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper
1. Heat the coconut oil and butter (or ghee) over high heat in a medium skillet.
2. Add the garlic and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Add the balsamic vinegar to deglaze the pan.
4. Add the sliced mushrooms and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Cook until the mushrooms are tender but not mushy.
6. Add the spinach.
7. Stir on low heat, just until the spinach wilts