Goals of the Botanical Congress
- to focus on ways the industry can address relevant issues such as impacts of climate change on specific crop availability
- to give like-minded individuals the opportunity to explore solutions that will help heal, restore and regenerate our planet. AHPA shared, "This includes taking the time to listen to the views of the next generations who will soon inherit the responsibility of caring for and maintaining the health of Planet Earth."
Key Topics for Natural Products IndustryThe event will feature several key topics including:
- Keynote: Humans as Agents of Dispersal, Propagation, and Reciprocity by Linda Black Elk, Catawba Nation Descendant; Food Sovereignty Coordinator, United Tribes Technical College
- Climate Change is Real: Case Studies on How the Environment is Impacting Your Herb Supply
- Time to Listen. This session will feature leaders of tomorrow who will provide their points of view on what we can all do today to effect change in this place we call home.
- What Consumers on Planet Earth Want: Dietary Supplement & Herbal Product Market Trends
- How to Conduct an Environmental Audit for Your Organization
- Becoming a Zero Waste Certified Facility