New York, NY—The Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) and the American Conference Institute (ACI) have teamed up for Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Dietary Supplements.Back for the 10th year, this year's event is taking placeJune 29 – 30, 2022 (in person as well as livestreamed). CRN President and CEO Steve Mister and Tara Falsani, General Counsel, VP at Nature’s Way, will Co-Chair the event.
“It’s such an important time to come together for in-depth discussions of the legal and regulatory challenges our industry faces,” said Mister, in a press release. “Our ability to innovate and to deliver on growing consumer demand for safe, effective, and beneficial dietary supplement and functional food products depends on being able to maneuver the changing legal and regulatory landscape as well. This conference always delivers the latest advice, strategic insights to guide decisions, provocative conversations and the camaraderie that comes from exchanging ideas and learning with your colleagues.”
This year, session will focus on:
- Preventing Your Supplement from Becoming the Next Target of Drug Preclusion
- Adopting Harmonized Supplement Testing Requirements
- Preparing the Way for Mandatory Product Listings
- Solving the CBD Stalemate
- Devising Strategies to Address Supply Chain Disruption of Raw Materials
- What Dietary Supplement Manufacturers Need to Know about Substantiating ESG Claims and Commitments
- Identifying the New Enforcers: Industry, The Plaintiffs’ Bar, Consumer Protection Groups
Get more detailshere, and mentionWholeFoodsMagazine promo code:D10-669- 669FX03to save 10% off the currentregistration fee.