“It’s time for a reset,” said CRN President & CEO Steve Mister in a press release. “After nearly two years apart, the supplement community’s executives are ready to experience big ideas, bolstered by fellowship.”
The speaker slate includes:
- Suneel Gupta, the bestselling author of “Backable: The Surprising Truth Behind Breakthrough Ideas” and a Harvard instructor who teaches non-entrepreneurs and executives how to think entrepreneurially. Mr. Gupta will illuminate the surprising truth behind how great leaders manage burnout while speeding up innovation and reaching peak performance.
- Ginny Clarke reveals leadership problems that result in diversity and business issues. The former Google executive led diversity, internal mobility, and non-tech recruiting the company’s executive recruiting function and co-founded the diversity practice for global search firm Spencer Stuart. Ms. Clarke will give a “no holds barred” talk, providing solutions to root causes of the lack of diversity in organizations.
- Ronald Brownstein, CNN’s senior political analyst, senior editor for The Atlantic, and contributing editor for the National Journal. Mr. Brownstein will explore how the pandemic illuminated partisan, racial, economic, and geographic divides and what it takes to build the consensus needed to move forward.
- Marci Rossell, Ph.D., was chief economist for CNBC and co-host of Squawk Box. Dr. Rossell will examine seismic shifts impacting business, including the pandemic, cyberterrorism, environmental disasters, regulatory changes, and more.
- Freda Lewis-Hall, M.D., DFAPA, MFPM, a leader in life sciences—formerly EVP, chief medical officer, and Chief Patient Officer at Pfizer, Inc. Dr. Lewis-Hall will examine the disparities in health and nutrition in America and what the dietary supplement industry can do to help.
Related: CRN Foundation Prioritizes Access, Announces New Executive Director CRN, ASNF to Provide Educational Awards to Upcoming Nutrition Professionals FDA Rejects 2 CBD NDINsPlus, CRN’s Science in Session event (held October 19) will feature a keynote address from Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., who will speak on the unique micronutrient needs of women across the lifespan, followed by presentations from experts on women’s health topics including: optimizing sleep health and weight management, supporting eye and brain health, reducing disease risk in post-menopausal women, nutrition for active, pregnant, and lactating women, and sex differences in clinical trials.
Both events take place at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, in Dana Point, California, with virtual attendance options available.Details here.