- How the omega-3 supplement market has evolved in the last year, comparing pre-COVID data to current data.
- Which subcategories (fish oil, krill oil, algae oil) and health benefit areas (heart health, brain health, prenatal, etc.) are doing particularly well.
- How omega-3s compare to other supplement categories and where new opportunities lie.
- Key insights about new category entrants, 3rd-party resellers, and top-selling products.
- The latest on platform challenges related to the new supplement guidelines that go into effect in May.
Related: The Natural View: Talking Certifications & Amazon Compliance GOED Publishes New Consumer-Focused Resources The Essential Role of eCommerce Data for Natural Products InnovationEllen Schutt, Executive Director of GOED, added, “Many in the omega-3 category are interested in understanding what is happening on Amazon.com as a key retail influencer. Learnings from this webinar should benefit the omega-3 industry and may help fuel growth in the category.”
The webinar is scheduled for 30 minutes, plus time for a Q&A session. Registration ($99, with discounted rates available for GOED members) isopen now.