This session was originally presented live on Thursday, January 21, 2021 during theNaturally Informed Mental Wellness: Mastering the Marketvirtual conference.
To view more informational and educational sessions from this and other Naturally Informed virtual events, register for free on-demand access:Taking Control of the Immunity & Wellness MarketSessions include:
- Strategies for Immune Wellness with Mark Hyman, M.D.
- Wellness and Immunity: A new mega-trend? with Shelley Balanko, Ph.D., of The Hartman Group
- Nutrients & Nutraceuticals for Immunity with James DiNicolantonio, PharmD
- Regenerative Agriculture 2020: A Primer on the Future of Food with Thomas M. Newmark of The Carbon Underground
- Retailer Roundtable: Starting Local to Spark Change with Alan Lewis, Natural Grocers, and Abraham Nabors, Mustard Seed Market & Cafe
- Resilience in Action: Best Sourcing Practices for Supplier Sustainability with Greg Ris, Indena U.S.A., Inc.
- Postbiotics: What are they and how do they work? with Colin Hill, Ph.D.
- Your Guide to a Complete Microbiome Makeover with Fred Pescatore, MD, MPH, CCN
- The New Frontier? AI and personalization in the microbiome space with Afif Ghannoum, Aline de Santa Izabel, Mariette Abrahams, and Jay Jacobowitz of Retail Insights
- Nutrition for Life: Introducing the Link Between Food, Brain Development, Mental Performance & Behaviour with Dr. Alex Richardson
- New Ashwagandha Research for Stress, Sleep & Immune Health with Dr. Michael Lelah
- Psychedelic Therapy: Healing Hearts, Minds and Souls with David Bronner