Recipe courtesy of The Perfect Snaque
Apple Quinoa Crunch by The Perfect Snaque
8 pineapple rings (fresh or canned in fruit juice)
4 peaches, peeled, pitted and cut in half (or used canned in fruit juice)
Plain Greek yogurt
1. After fruit is prepared, add fruit to a medium hot grill.
2. When grill marks are set in the fruit, flip fruit and grill the other side until grill marks are set. This will take about 5-7 minutes per side as the fruit caramelizes.
3. Once the fruit has been grilled, evenly distribute the fruit onto four plates.
4. Add a dollop of yogurt, a sprinkling of Apple Quinoa Crunch and a heavy drizzle of honey.
5. Garnish with mint if you desire.
Published by WholeFoods Magazine Online, 5/23/2014