As with most nutrients, there are distinctions that must be understood in order choose the best product. Here are some of the issues we will explore in this interview.
- There are different types of beta glucan. There is 1,3 D form which is more active than the 1,6 D form.
- There are numerous sources for beta glucan such as bacteria, yeast, mushrooms and some grains.
- What does that science reveal about the benefits to human health?
BetaImmuneShield™ provides nutritional immune support through the related mechanisms below.
- Priming key immune cells
- Promotion of cell signaling
- Intracellular phagocytosis
- Supports the growth of healthy gut bacteria