This recipe is courtesy of La Tourangelle
1 tsp vinegar
½ teaspoon salt
1-2 tsp La Tourangelle Roasted Pistachio Oil
1. The night before, place the eggs in a single layer at the bottom of a saucepan. Cover with at least an inch or two of cold water. The more eggs in the pan, the more water you should have over the eggs.
2. Adding a teaspoon of vinegar to the water may help keep egg whites from running out if an egg does crack while cooking. Adding a ½ teaspoon of salt to the water helps prevent cracking as well as making the eggs easier to peel. Heat the pot on high heat and bring the water to a full rolling boil.
3. Turn heat off, keep the pan on the hot burner, cover and let sit for 10-12 minutes.
4. Strain out the water from the pan and run cold water over the eggs to cool them quickly and stop them from cooking further. Store eggs in an airtight container in the fridge
5. The morning of, cut eggs in half and drizzle with 1-2 teaspoons of La Tourangelle Roasted Pistachio Oil.
Published by WholeFoods Magazine Online, 7/1/2015