RidgeCrest Herbals was founded in 1986 and is operated in the valley of Salt Lake City, UT. From founders to current employees, RidgeCrest has been run by individuals who care deeply about health, wellness, people and the supplement industry as a whole. Our formulas are created with the idea that no two individuals are alike. Therefore, we combine a variety of high-quality nutrients and ingredients from various locations around the world and from different medicinal practices such as traditional Chinese medicine, ayurveda, Western herbalism and homeopathy. These formulations result in eclectic and highly effective formulas that provide powerful support and relief.
Key Market Areas
RidgeCrest Herbals formulas encompass a wide variety of different supplemental areas including:
- Energy, endurance and stamina—adrenals and thyroid health
- Cardiovascular and circulation
- Weight management-blood sugar balance and liver/kidney/urinary support
- Wellness-sinus, lungs, sleep, vision and migraine
- Bone and joint health
- Hair, skin and nails
RidgeCrest Herbals is the maker of ClearLungs, the #1 best-selling natural lung product in the United States for more than 10 years! ClearLungs provides support for the lungs under any circumstance and helps keep airways open, mucus levels normal and the lungs functioning at optimal levels. It comes in several varieties including regular, extra strength, liquid and chest rub ointment. Besides ClearLungs, RidgeCrest has numerous other top-selling products such as:
- Adrenal Fatigue Fighter: Helps improve natural energy and strengthens adrenal gland function.
- Anxiety Free: Helps the body cope with stress and anxiety, naturally.
- Hair ReVive: Fights all 5 major causes for women’s hair loss.
- SinusClear: Supports healthy mucous membranes, clears sinus passages and restores normal moisture and mucus levels.
- Thyroid Thrive: Nourishes and strengthens thyroid function, helps balance metabolism and improves natural energy.
We have a new look! RidgeCrest Herbals is excited to announce new labels on the entire line, coming soon!
Matt Warnock, President
Published in WholeFoods Magazine, July 2014