Through strategic alliances with socially responsible companies, P.L. Thomas (PLT) actively participates in supplying natural ingredients for the food, beverage, dietary supplement and cosmetic industries.
The company supplies scientifically supported products with clinical results over a range of conditionspecific applications including heart health, bone and joint, mood, sustained energy, cognitive, beauty, as well as weight management and satiety.
PLT is an innovative source for healthy, natural ingredients, with the added benefits to manufacturers of a clean label, food safety and health and wellness. PLT offers natural colors, microbial control and shelf-life extension solutions.
Paul M. Flowerman is the president and owner of PL Thomas.
Key Market Areas
• RhodioLife™: Sustained Energy Standardized extracts, sourced from the Altai Mountains of Siberia. Only RhodioLife’s unique “fingerprint” composition consistently provides the spectrum of nutrients found in the root of the plant, which are responsible for its biological activity.
• BIOSECUR™: Natural Microbial Control Replace chemicals with a natural, certified-organic, safe alternative. Highly effective against bacteria, fungi and yeast. 100% water soluble; USDA/NOP.
• PomegranateP40p™ extract Standardized to a minimum of 40% punicosides (class of natural polyphenols related to punicalagins). The most powerful, functional antioxidants in pomegranate are punicalagins, collectively known as punicosides.
• MegaNatural® BP™: Heart Health Helps support blood pressure levels that are already within normal range, helps support normal arterial function, and supports normal endothelium cell function.
• XANTHIGEN™ is a new class of weight management supplement that supports body fat reduction, weight loss and promotes liver health. Xanthigen — Healthy Liver — Healthy Body — Healthy Weight
•Lipowheat™: Skin Hydration Lipowheat natural ceramides for skin hydration. Three clinical studies, NDI, Patented.
• Vitamin K2-MK7: Natural Calcium Utilization Healthy Heart, Healthy Bones Put calcium in its place!
119 Headquarters Plaza
Morristown, NJ 07960
Year founded: 1950
Published in WholeFoods Magazine, November 2010