Your use of any content on this Web site via any Social Media Platform is governed by These Terms and Conditions
Please take a couple minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this web site constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, do not use the WholeFoodsMagazine.com web site.
These Terms and Conditions May Change. WholeFoodsMagazine.com reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this web site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to read over these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this web site.
Social Media Standards
1. When posting links to www.wholefoodsmagazine.com content, please use hashtags #wholefoodsmagazine / #wholefoodsmag, or tag us with @wholefoodsmag (Twitter) or @wholefoods magazine (Facebook).
2. Articles or new products links can be shared without requesting permission from WholeFoods Magazine. Please request permission for other content.
3. What’s Selling may not be reposted.
4. Links to SourceBook Online (on http://directory.wholefoodsmagazine.com) can be shared at any time without permission. We encourage sharing of this information.
5. When sharing links to content from www.wholefoodsmagazine.com, credit must be given to WholeFoods Magazine; the publication must always be referred to as WholeFoods Magazine
6. We ask that WholeFoods Magazine and all content on www.wholefoodsmagazine.com be used in a positive light. No profanity.