The stories of how natural products retailers rebounded after Super Storm Sandy.
We’ve all heard the numbers: millions on the East Coast go without power for weeks in the wake of Super Storm Sandy. But, there are real faces behind these figures, and many of them are our friends and colleagues in the natural products industry.
Here, we bring you a few of the many inspiring stories of how natural products retailers fared during these challenging times. We were touched—and we hope you are, too—by the fact that even in adversity, retailers are still thinking beyond themselves and their losses to help others in the community.
Remember, you can help retailers that experienced losses from the storm by donating to NPA's Retailer Relief Fund. The stores presented here are not necessarily applicants or recipients of the funds. WF
- Letter from the Publisher
- Jandi's Takes Hit, Recovers Fast
- A New Morning in Connecticut
- Nature's Corner: Shore Store Feels Sandy's Effects
- Bob's Natural Foods Rebuilds After Sandy
- Dean's Opens New Store Following Sandy
- A Thyme to Give in NYC
- Sending Hope from North Jersey