Report: India Beer Market Insights 2011
Publish Date: 20-Jul-11
Number of Pages: 79
Single User Price: $6120
If you would like to purchase this report, please CLICK HERE
Synopsis: Detailed market research report on the India beer industry
Summary: Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the industry structure including analysis and profiles on trade mark owners and local operators. Brand volumes and market share are given by local definition, price segment, alcoholic strength and type. Consumption volumes are provided by pack mix (type, material, refillability, pack size) and distribution channel (on- and off-premise). Other information includes market valuation/pricing data and new products are identified. All supported by market commentary.
Reasons to Buy: • The 2011 India Beer Market Insights report is a high level market research report on the India beer industry.
• Published by Canadean, this 79 page report provides an excellent way of gaining an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the market.
• The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and analysis on beer market trends, brands, brewers, packaging, distribution channels, market valuation and pricing.
• Ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit and other data.
• Canadean’s in-depth methodology provides consistent, reliable data which has been researched and built from brand data upwards.
• Data is compiled by an experienced “on-the-ground” industry analyst who conducts face-to-face interviews with key brewers, leading companies in allied industries, distributors and retailers.