Sophie's Kitchen vegan seafood products are quick, easy, convenient and delicious. Use them as you would seafood and in your own favorite recipes. Sophie’s is versatile as an appetizer, entrée, on top of a salad, in tacos, soup, pasta, pasta sauce, and more…
Below is a Mexican-inspired way to prepare Sophie's Vegan Prawns.
- 1 mango – peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 ripe avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey butter
- 1 pound vegan prawns
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Toss the mango, avocado, tomatoes, cilantro, onion, garlic, salt, and lime juice together in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt the honey butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the prawns cook and stir until hot 1 to 2 minutes.
- To serve, place a few prawns onto a warm tortilla, top with mango salsa and fold up. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Contributed by Sophie's Kitchen