Recipe courtesy of Teeccino
2 rounded tbsp. of Teeccino French Roast, Orange or Java
1 tsp. of cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. sugar
4 oz. hot frothed milk or soy milk
1. Put Teeccino grounds into the filter of a drip coffee maker or into a French Press.
2. Sprinkle cinnamon evenly over Teeccino grounds.
3. Sprinkle ginger evenly over cinnamon.
4. Brew Teeccino using 4 cups of water in a drip coffee maker or 2 x 10 oz cups of water in a French press.
5. Sweeten with sugar, agave syrup, honey or non-caloric sweetener.
6. Add frothed milk or non-dairy milk.
7. Sprinkle powdered cinnamon over the frothed milk.
Published by WholeFoods Magazine Online, 12/30/2014