Recipe courtesy of Carrington Farms
2 large Sweet Potatoes
1 Tbsp Carrington Farms Coconut Oil
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
1 ½ teaspoon Light Brown Sugar
¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
1. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into ½ inch chunks. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a skillet, melt the coconut oil over low heat.
3. When coconut oil is melted transfer it to a large bowl with the sweet potatoes and other ingredients to toss together.
4. Spread the sweet potatoes evenly on a large baking sheet.
5. Roast, tossing occasionally until soft and caramelized for about 1 hour.
Published by WholeFoods Magazine Online, 7/1/2015