Recipe Courtesy of Once Again Nut Butter
6 salmon portions, 6 oz each
¼ cup Once Again Dawes Hill Killer Bee Pure Raw Organic Honey
¼ cup white miso paste
2 tbsp fresh orange juice
1 tbsp rice vinegar
2 tsp soy sauce
- Preheat the broiler. The rack should be in the middle of the oven so the salmon is about 6 to 8 inches away from the heat while cooking.
- Whisk together the honey, miso paste, orange juice, soy sauce and rice vinegar.
- Place the salmon in an oven-safe dish. Cover well with the glaze.
- Roast the salmon under the broiler for 10-12 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through and the glaze is lightly caramelized. Use a pastry brush to baste the salmon with the reduced glaze from the bottom of the dish about halfway through cooking.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.