1/2 tsp. Nutiva Organic White Chia Seeds
2 Tbsp. water, room temperature
1 Numi Organic Tea - Jasmine Green tea bag
1 cup water, boiling
Sliced cucumber to garnish
1. Add chia seeds to 2 tbsp. of room temperature water. Stir to combine, and set aside for 5 minutes, until chia softens.
2. Meanwhile, bring 1 cup of water to boil.
3. Steep tea bag in hot water for 3 minutes.
4. Discard tea bag and pour tea into a tall glass. Add chia seeds and stir to combine.
5. Top with ice, garnish with cucumber slices and serve.
Published by WholeFoods Magazine Online, 7/9/2014