Recipe Courtesy of Element Snacks
1 Element Dark Rice Cake
3-4 Biscoff Cookies
Cashew Milk Salted Caramel Clusters
Organic Crispy Cocoa Cookies
1. Bottom layer: Prepare a container and pour 4 tbs of white wine and put 1 Dark Chocolate Element Rice Cake and let it absorb (you can add more wine if you wish).
2. Place Biscoff Cookies soaked with 1 tbs espresso coffee on top.
3. Add Cashew Milk Salted Caramel Cluster.
4. Add Organic Crispy Cocoa Cookies.
5. Mix Rice Pudding with 1 tbs Espresso Coffee.
6. Mascarpone layer: Add Coco Whip and Lemon Juice.
7. Chill the container in a fridge for at least 48 hours and move to a freezer, 1-2 hours before serving.
Published on WholeFoods Magazine Online, 11/16/2015