Chocolate Freedom Cupcakes recipe by Now Foods
Ingredients: Serves 24
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour, Gluten-Free
- ½ cup 1 ½ cups Sugarless Sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract, Organic
- ½ cup Canola Oil, Organic
- 1 Dairy Free Vanilla Frosting Recipe
- ½ cup NOW Real Food Organic Cocoa Powder
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F convection). Grease two 12 cup muffin pans or line with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl combine all-purpose flour, cocoa, Sugarless Sugar, sea salt, and baking soda and set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine rice milk, hot water, vanilla extract, and canola oil.
- Whisk wet ingredients with dry ingredients until batter is smooth.
- Fill prepared cupcake cups full with batter.
- Bake cupcakes in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until inserted wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes and finish with your favorite frostings.
Posted on WholeFoods Magazine Online, 2/9/2017