In Should I Scoop Out My Bagel? (Skyhorse Publishing; January 5, 2016; $15.99; ISBN: 978-1-63450-231-3), Ilyse Schapiro, MS, RD, CDN, and Hallie Rich offer answers to everyday diet and nutrition questions for individuals that want to maintain a healthy weight and a healthy life. The book approaches topics in a realistic manner and with a sense of humor.
Issues covered include:
· I eat only salads and I’m still not losing weight. What am I doing wrong?
· Is it time to get on the gluten-free bandwagon?
· Is eating a wrap healthier for me than eating a bagel sandwich?
· I’m tired all the time. What can I do?
· If I buy vitamins, will they stop me from getting sick?
Skyhorse Publishing, Inc., 307 West 36th Street, 11th Floor New York, NY 10018, www.skyhorsepublishing.com